WrightwoodCalif.com Forum

Public Forums => Outdoors => Topic started by: james6000 on Nov 15, 05, 04:13:53 PM

Title: Snowmobile Club
Post by: james6000 on Nov 15, 05, 04:13:53 PM
I am looking to see how many snowmobilers live in WW and maybe interested in joining a club. I know there are a few in town. Most trips would be to mammoth, sequoia areas.
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: james6000 on Jun 06, 06, 02:26:01 PM
TTT
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: james6000 on Mar 02, 09, 08:01:20 PM
http://www.southlandsnoriders.webs.com/


New club forming in southern california.
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: SkierBob on Mar 03, 09, 06:52:54 AM
I tossed my hat in the ring, and emailed the link to a few friends. 

Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: james6000 on Mar 03, 09, 08:31:11 PM
Thanks Bob. Jim
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: SkierBob on Mar 04, 09, 12:58:08 PM
2ft in the last 24 hours at Shady Rest, Mammoth Lakes

Over 4ft at Kirkwood in the last 24 hours!

winter isn't over yet
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: Stitches on Mar 17, 09, 08:36:19 PM
I used to spend every other Monday at Kirkwood.    It's been years and I miss it.   :'(     Even forgotten all the runs.

'Winter ain't over yet' is the statement that keeps me going.   Remember last years delicious snowstorm on Memorial Day Weekend?   Repeat.   Repeat.

Sorry.   :offtopic:
Title: Re: Snowmobile Club
Post by: james6000 on Feb 22, 10, 09:07:54 PM
Heart Bar/ Coon Creek area near Big Bear yesterday
http://southlandsnoriders.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8273424