Author Topic: Mountain Hardware comes out on top!  (Read 78291 times)

Online Wrightwood

• Administrator
  • Raccoon
  • Wildlife Gateway
Mountain Hardware comes out on top!
« on: Sep 26, 05, 09:58:24 AM »
It's been said on this forum many times before that Mountain Hardware's customer service is excellent and it pays off. This small hardware store just became the number one retail purchaser per square foot for 2005.

Do it Best Corp. represents over 4,100 independently owned hardware and home improvement retailers with stores located in all 50 states and in 45 countries worldwide.

Way to go Mike and staff..............

Wrightwood Forum is the first & most dependable local social media outlet

Offline WWMtnGal

• Raccoon
  • Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
Re: Mountain Hardware comes out on top!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 05, 10:15:10 AM »
All of us who live here already knew this for ourselves!!  Now others will know what we have known all along, Mountain Hardware is the best!

Support our local business!
Right on!
 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

c._smith

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 05, 01:37:18 PM »
Congratulations!

Mike and ALL of his fine staff deserve a thanks from all of us in Wrightwood!  I don't know how he has kept the great staff he has but they are a positive reflection of everything good in Wrightwood!  It is ALWAYS fun to go  Mountain Hardware, even if the projects that caused me to go to the store aren't fun. Like xo%* Plumbing) Like the old Cheers song, where everybody knows your name! (In my case even my Grandaughter's name!)

Thanks Mike and all of your fine staff!!!

C. Smith

Offline ForestGal

• Raccoon
  • Fight On!!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 05, 01:50:26 PM »

Barry

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 05, 01:59:44 PM »
Mountain Hardware really brings out the spirit of Wrightwood.
Congratulations!

Offline Nolena

• Raccoon
« Reply #5 on: Sep 26, 05, 02:01:25 PM »
WAY TO GO!  :2thumbsup:
Of course, we all knew that the Wrightwood store was always the best!  :grouphug:

Offline ChattyCathy

• Raccoon
  • Your Damsel in Defense Pro
« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 05, 08:01:40 PM »
Mountain Hardware has been the best!!!  They have been extremely helpful with all of my questions and steered me in the right direction!  They set the pace for all the Wrightwood stores (although I have not yet been in a WW store I haven't been very pleased with!!!)  I've been here almost 4 months now -- the best move I've made in my life (well, the only move I've made in the last 28 years! - but a good one!!!)

Hillbillies

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 05, 08:14:31 PM »
This just goes to show how a little hard work goes a long way! 

Or should I say a lot of hard work?!

Congratulations to Mike and Staff! 

angiepoo

« Reply #8 on: Sep 26, 05, 09:29:00 PM »
That is sooo coool.  Congratulations! ;)   By the way, is their way paid to fly to Indiana?  If so, that's really great.

Offline SNOW

• Raccoon
« Reply #9 on: Sep 26, 05, 11:19:00 PM »

Offline RennMan

• Raccoon
  • N4MAN
« Reply #10 on: Sep 29, 05, 07:19:21 AM »
OUTSTANDING!!!!

You folks deserve it, Mountain Hardware is just one of the reasons I love Wrightwood!

Peace   :2thumbsup:

Offline Suhijita

• Bear
  • Romans 12:1
« Reply #11 on: Sep 29, 05, 08:25:26 AM »
The Suhijita clan thanks you for all of your "servant  style" leadership in our community. 

michael

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29, 05, 08:42:44 AM »
The home fixit projects I take on are not the normal easy tasks.  They tend to be just the opposite and require a variety of types of materials and effort. 

To date I have never found that little hardware store in the village lacking in knowledge or materials. 

How did this happen? 

angelwolf326

« Reply #13 on: Sep 29, 05, 08:47:48 AM »
Whoo Hoo!!!  Congrats....

I have always been greatful and happy with the help I receive at Mountain Hardware.....

All of the staff is great and very courteous!!!

Thanks,
Angelwolf

Offline Nolena

• Raccoon
« Reply #14 on: Sep 29, 05, 12:19:11 PM »
"How did this happen?"

The dedication of the owners & employees to helping their neighbors and community.  :2thumbsup:

treehugger

« Reply #15 on: Sep 29, 05, 09:35:21 PM »
I recall once I needed some kind of part for the house. Went to MH, and the guy there said "No, we don't have that exact piece, try Anderson's in Phelan." I thought wow, rather than trying to sell me a part that would not work, they guided me to where I could solve my problem. I never forgot that. After that I would routinely purchase items there rather than trying to save a buck at The Big Orange Store.

Good job indeed!

Cal-Sportbike

« Reply #16 on: Oct 06, 05, 10:41:07 PM »
I remember when my wife and I were considering moving to Wrightwood, we stopped in at MH and found their staff to be charming and solicitious.

It's so nice to have a place that earns our business with outstanding service, not just resting on being "local" and thus charging more. Do we pay more to shop there? Sure, but not that much when you factor in gas, time, and aggravation of shopping down the hill these days. And even if we do, each time I walk out with a smile on my face it's worth it. Life is more than searching huge discount chain aisles for some clueless kid with an attitude. Thanks Mike. :)

Cardinal

« Reply #17 on: Oct 07, 05, 09:38:54 AM »
There is a reason that Mike and crew came out on top of the sales heap for their size.  You feel like you are going into a friend's home when you go to the hardware store.  It was like that before.....when his parent's ran the business.  It's a great family tradition and an asset to the community.

Offline BikingBrian

• Bear
Hardware Stores Open Labor Day?
« Reply #18 on: Sep 05, 10, 11:21:22 PM »
Anyone know if Mountain Hardware and/or True Value is open on Labor Day?  If I have to go to Victorville, I'm going to want to do it early!

Offline ForestGal

• Raccoon
  • Fight On!!
Re: Hardware Stores Open Labor Day?
« Reply #19 on: Sep 05, 10, 11:36:00 PM »
Not positive, but pretty sure Mt. Hardware will be open.  They close on Christmas, TG I think, not even sure about NY.  They provide excellent service most days of the year.  They would open at 0830, so give them a call!

anything